The Setouchi Area Pass covers the JR trains and buses between Kansai Airport, Osaka, Okayama, Hiroshima and Fukuoka (Hakata). Additionally, the ferry on the Seto Inland Sea to get to Miyajima is also included.
This pass is recommended for travellers who wish to visit the World Heritage Itsukushima Jinja in Miyajima, and other islands of Setouchi area as well as all major cities listed.
A regional rail pass user must be holding a passport issued by a foreign government.
- Setouchi Area Rail pass is valid for unlimited travel in the valid area on the map
- ･ Valid transport are below;
- - Non-reserved seats on Bullet Train "SANYO SHINKANSEN" (Shin-Osaka⇔Hakata)
- - Non-reserved seats on Express Trains
- - Special Rapid Services, Rapid Services, and Local trains on JR-WEST Conventional lines
- -Okayama Electric Tramway
- -Okaden Bus (Okayama Station⇔Shin-Okayama Port)
- -Ryobi Ferry (Shin-Okayama Port⇔Shodoshima Tonosho Port)
- -Shodoshima Ferry (Takamatsu Port⇔Shodoshima Tonosho Port)
- -Setouchi Kanko Kisen Ferry (Hinase Port⇔Shodoshima Obe Port)
- -Onomichi Cycle Express (Onomichieki-mae or Shin-Onomichi Station⇔Imabarieki-mae or Imabari Sanbashi Pier)
- -Chugoku JR Bus (Hiroshima Sightseeing Loop Bus "Meipuru-pu"
- -Ishizaki Kisen Ferry or Setonaikai Kisen Jet Ferry (Hiroshima Port⇔Kure Port⇔Matsuyama Port)
- - JR WEST MIYAJIMA FERRY (Miyajimaguchi⇔Miyajima)
- * These trains below CANNOT be used
- - Bullet Train "SANYO SHINKANSEN" (Shin-Osaka⇔Kyoto)
- - Reserved seats on "SANYO SHINKANSEN" and Limited Express trains
- - Conventional railway lines between Shimonoseki and Hakata