The Hokuriku Area Rail Pass is a 4 day pass allowing unlimited travel on JR train lines in the Hokuriku region, and validity on West JR Bus services.
Recommended for exploring the Kanazawa, Kana Onsen, Fukui regions.
A regional rail pass user must be holding a passport issued by a foreign government.
- ･ Hokuriku Area Pass is valid for unlimited travel in the valid area on the map
- ･ Valid trains are below;
- - Non-reserved seats on Bullet Train "HOKURIKU SHINKANSEN" (Kanazawa⇔Kurobe-Unazukionsen)
- - Non-reserved seats on Express Trains 'THUNDERBIRD' etc.
- - Rapid Services, and Local trains on JR-WEST Conventional lines
- * These trains below cannot be used
- - Bullet Train "HOKURIKU SHINKANSEN" (Kurobe-Unazukionsen⇔Tokyo)
- - Not valid for the IR Ishikawa Railway or the Ainokaze Toyama Railway.
- * As a special exception, the pass can be used for the Himi, Johana, or Nanao lines only if the pass-holder does not alight from the IR Ishikawa Railway Kanazawa⇔Tsubata) or the Ainokaze Toyama Railway (Takaoka⇔Toyama).
Limited express trains can be used on the IR Ishikawa Railway (Kanazawa⇔Tsubata).
If using the Ainokaze Liner rapid service on the Ainokaze Toyama Railway, a separate "liner fare" is required.