The JR All Kyushu Pass is valid on the entire island of Kyushu.
Ideal for travellers who want to go to Mt. Aso (Kumamoto), Nagasaki Peace Park (Nagasaki), Hells of Beppu (Oita), Kagoshima Castle (Kagoshima), and all over Kyushu.
A regional rail pass user must be holding a passport issued by a foreign government.
3-Day pass seat reservation limit = 10 / 5 Day pass seat reservation limit = 16
• Valid on all JR Kyushu trains including Shinkansen Mizuho, Sakura and Tsubame
• Must make a seat reservation in advance on Yufuin no Mori, A-Train, Aso Boy!, SL HItoyoshi and Ibusuki no Tamatebako
• The seats reservations are limited. Please see above rules
• An additional fee will be required for seat reservations over the limit
• NOT Valid on JR Kyushu buses
• NOT valid on Sanyo Shinkansen between Hakata and Kokura
PASS: 3 days, 5 days