The Mt.Fuji-Shizuoka Area Tourist Rail Pass Mini 5days offers you access you trains, buses, and ships that are convenient to travel around Mt. Fuji and Shizuoka areas.
The pass is recommended to those who want to see Mr. Fuji from every side, visit Atami, Kanzanji Onsen, Bentenjima, Shiraito no Taki, and many more spectacular locations of Japan.
A regional rail pass user must be holding a passport issued by a foreign government.
Transport services and routes covered by this pass:
- Non-reserved seats of ordinary cars of JR limited express, express, rapid, and ordinary trains:
Tokaido Main Line: Atami station - Toyohashi station
Gotemba Line: Numazu station - Matsuda station
Minobu Line: Fuji station - Shimobe-onsen station
- * This pass does not allow you to ride trains such as the limited express “Mt.Fuji” which do not have nonreserved seating areas. Payment of additional fees is required for these trains. Also please note that to ride in Home Liners you will need to pay additional fees separately.
- Izuhakone Railway: Mishima station - Shuzenji station
- (1) Fujikyuko Bus: Gotemba station - Gotemba Premium Outlets, Gotemba station - Kawaguchiko station, Gotemba station - GrinPa,Shin-Fuji station - Mt. Fuji station, Shin-Fuji station - South Exit of Fuji station
- (2) Tokai Bus: Mishima station - Yamanaka Castle ruins, Numazu Station - Numazu Minato Shinsenkan, Shuzenji station - Shuzenji Onsen, Shuzenji station - Toi Port
- (3) Izuhakone Bus: Numazu station - Numazu Port, Izunagaoka station - IZU-MITO Sea Paradise, Shuzenji station - Shuzenji Onsen
- (4) Shizutetsu Justline: Shimizu Ekimae - Miho Marine Science Museum of TOKAI University
- (5) Entetsu Bus: Hamamatsu station - Nakatajima Shako, Hamamatsu station - Kanzanji Onsen (Hamanako Garden Park)
S-Pulse Dream Ferry: Shimizu Port - Toi Port, Shimizu Port Bay Cruising (Hinode - Hinode. * Getting on and off the ship at Miho is not permissible.) * Not available for water buses.
- This pass does not allow you to ride in Tokaido Shinkansen and Sleeper Trains. Please be aware that to ride in them, you will need to pay the required additional fares or fees separately.