Unlimited travel throughout Shikoku with the JR Shikoku Rail Pass.
Ideal from travellers who want to visit the Ryoma Statue (Kochi), Dogo Onsen (Ehime), Konpira Grand Theatre (Kagawa), Matsuyama Castle (Ehime), and many more attractions of Shikoku.
A regional rail pass user must be holding a passport issued by a foreign government.
Valid on the following lines during the validity period:
- Non-reserved seats in regular cars on limited express, rapid and local trains on all JR Shikoku lines, and all Tosa Kuroshio Railway lines
- All Asa Kaigan Railway lines, all lyo Railway lines, all Takamatsu-Kotohira Electric Railroad lines, and all Tosaden Kotsu lines
- Shodoshima Ferry passage between Takamatsu and Tonosho
- Shodoshima Olive Bus line
Not valid on the following lines and trains:
- Sunrise Seto and Botchan Train
- Shodoshima Ferry high speed boats, and passages other than between Takamatsu and Tonosho
- All bus lines (except Shodoshima Olive Bus)
- The Pass can be used on the JR Seto-Ōhashi Line from Kojima Station towards the south. Areas north of Kojima Station (towards Okayama Station) are not included in the Pass. When travelling across areas, you will need to purchase tickets for the segments beyond Pass limits.
PASS: 3 days, 4 days, 5 days, 7 days,