Ideal for travellers interested in Kansai, Tottori, and Hiroshima. The Kansai-Hiroshima Area Rail Pass covers unlimited rides on the Sanyo Shinkansen between Shin Osaka and Hiroshima, and Limited Express, Rapid and local trains. Additionally, the pass is also valid on the JR West Miyajima Ferry from Kansai Airport to Hiroshima, Okayama, and Takamatsu. The pass is also valid for West JR Bus and Chugoku JR Bus services!
Recommended for travellers who wish to visit Kinkaku-ji (Kyoto), Osaka Castle (Osaka), Daibutsu (Nara), Miyajima (Hiroshima), Tottori Sand Dunes, and many more attractions in Kansai and Hiroshima.
A regional rail pass user must be holding a passport issued by a foreign government.
- ･ Kansai-Hiroshima Area pass is valid for unlimited travel in the valid area on the map
- ･ Valid trains are below;
- - Non-reserved seats on Bullet Train "SANYO SHINKANSEN" (Shin-Osaka⇔Hiroshima)
- - Non-reserved seats on Express Trains 'HARUKA, KUROSHIO, THUNDERBIRD, KOUNOTORI, SUPER HAKUTO (Kyoto⇔Kamigori) etc.'
* A separate fare is required for traveling on SUPER HAKUTO (Kamigori⇔Tottori) and SUPER INABA (Kamigori⇔Tottori)
- - Special Rapid Services, Rapid Services, and Local trains on JR-WEST Conventional lines
- - JR WEST MIYAJIMA FERRY (Miyajimaguchi⇔Miyajima)
- * These trains below CANNOT be used
- - Bullet Train "SANYO SHINKANSEN" (Hiroshima⇔Hakata)
- - Bullet Train "TOKAIDO SHINKANSEN" (Shin-Osaka⇔Tokyo)
- - Bullet Train "KYUSYU SHINKANSEN" (Hakata⇔Kagoshima-Chuo)