The JR East South Hokkaido Rail Pass allows unlimited rides on the JR Hokkaido Lines and Jr East Lines.
The pass is ideal if you want to travel from Narita or Haneda Airport to Tokyo, and from Chitose Airport to Sapporo area. The pass allows rides on the Shinkansen and limited express trains throughout Tokyo to reach areas like Aomori and Sendai, and the new Hokkaido Shinkansen which started its operation in March, 2016.
A regional rail pass user must be holding a passport issued by a foreign government
Valid on all below routes
- JR Hokkaido Lines (Southern Hokkaido)
- JR East Lines (Kanto and Tohoku areas)
- Izu Kyuko Line
- Tokyo Monorail
- Aoimori Railway
- Iwate Galaxy Railway (IGR)
- Sendai Airport Transit
- This pass can be used for travel on local and rapid trains between Shimo-imaichi and Tobu-nikko/Kinugawa-onsen on Tobu Railway Lines. Between Kurihashi and Shimo-imaichi Stations, the pass may be used only on limited express trains that connect directly with Tobu Railway Lines.
- This pass can be used only on Ordinary cars. It is not valid for travel on Green Cars, GranClass, individual compartments, Liners or sleeper cars.