Ideal for travellers looking to travel see Kansai and Kyushu. The Hiroshima-Yamaguchi Area Rail Pass is valid on the Sanyo Shinkansen between Hakata and Mihara, including Nozomi and Mizuho. The pass also covers Express, Rapid, and local trains, Chugoku JR Bus services, as well as a JR West Miyajima ferry.
Recommended for travellers wishing to travel to Miyajima (Hiroshima), Genbaku Dome (Hiroshima), Hakata (Fukuoka), Ganryujima (Yamaguchi), and many more attractions of the Hiroshima-Yamaguchi region.
A regional rail pass user must be holding a passport issued by a foreign government.
- ･ Hiroshima-Yamaguchi Area pass is valid for unlimited travel in the valid area on the map
- ･ Valid trains are below;
- - Non-reserved seats on Bullet Train "SANYO SHINKANSEN" (Mihara⇔Hakata)
- - Non-reserved seats on Express Trains
- - Special Rapid Services, Rapid Services, and Local trains on JR-WEST Conventional lines
- - JR WEST MIYAJIMA FERRY (Miyajimaguchi⇔Miyajima)
- * These trains below CANNOT be used
- - Bullet Train "SANYO SHINKANSEN" (Mihara⇔Shin-Osaka)
- - Bullet Train "TOKAIDO SHINKANSEN" (Shin-Osaka⇔Tokyo)
- - Bullet Train "KYUSHU SHINKANSEN" (Hakata⇔Kagoshima-Chuo