The Northern Kyushu Rail Pass is valid for travelling throughout the Northern areas of Kyushu. This includes: Shimonoseki, Kokura, Hakata, Mojiko, Yufuin, Beppu, Oita, Kumamoto, Aso, Saga, Nagasaki, Huis Ten Bosch and Sasebo.
Ideal for travellers who want to visit Yufuin (Oita), Kumamoto Castle (Kumamoto), Mount Aso (Kumamoto), and many more attractions of Northern Kyushu.
A regional rail pass user must be holding a passport issued by a foreign government.
3-Day pass seat reservation limit = 10 / 5 Day pass seat reservation limit = 16
• Valid on all JR Kyushu trains including Shinkansen Mizuho, Sakura and Tsubame
• Must make a seat reservation in advance on Yufuin no Mori, A-Train, Aso Boy!, SL HItoyoshi and Ibusuki no Tamatebako
• The seats reservations are limited. Please see above rules
• The additional fee will be required for the seat reservations over the limit
• NOT Valid on JR Kyushu buses
• NOT valid on Sanyo Shinkansen between Hakata and Kokura
PASS: 3 days, 5 days