Hokuriku Arch Rail Pass provides unlimited travel on the Hokuriku Shinkansen between Tokyo and Osaka, through the Hokuriku Regions which is the road less travelled.
The pass is ideal for travellers who wish to visit Tokyo, Osaka, and want to enjoy an alternative from a more populous route, and enjoy the Japanese landscapes of the Hokuriku countrysides.
A regional rail pass user must be holding a passport issued by a foreign government.
Validity: Valid in Ordinary Class.
Unlimited use of the ordinary car reserved seating on limited express trains (Shinkansen included), express trains, and local trains (in the case of the Haruka limited express, ordinary car non-reserved seats) between Narita and Haneda Airports, the Tokyo Metropolitan area, the Hokuriku area, the Kansai area, and Kansai-airport.
- Narita Express limited express train in the free usage area
- The Tokyo Monorail between Haneda Airport Terminal 2 and Hamamatsuchō
- The Hokuriku Shinkansen between Tokyo and Kanazawa Thunderbird limited express between Kanazawa and Osaka
- The Haruka limited express (non-reserved seats) between Shin-Osaka/Kyoto and Kansai-airport
- JR lines in the Tokyo Metropolitan District, JR lines in the Keihanshin area (Osaka, Kyoto, Kobe and Nara)
- The Etsumi-Hoku Line, Nanao Line, Himi Line, Jōhana Line, Takayama Main Line (between Toyama and Inotani) Oito Line (between Itoigawa and Minami-Otari)
- IR Ishikawa Railway, Ainokaze Toyama Railway, and Noto Railway.